CONSUMER RIGHTS – REVOCATION – CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you agree to the pre-disclosure form and the distance sales agreement provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the terms of sale and delivery of the product they purchase and other applicable laws under the provisions of the Regulation on consumer protection law and distance agreements numbered 6502.
3. Shipping charges for product shipping costs will be paid by buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, with the record not exceeding the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered during this time, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and, if any, the warranty certificate, such as the user manual.
6. In the event that the purchaser of the purchased product becomes impossibility, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. In 14 days the total price must be returned to buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT FEE IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchase or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product shall cease.
PURCHASES MADE BY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. Upon receipt of the product, if the credit card that the buyer pays is found to be wrongly used by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall must return the product to the SELLER within 3 days, as belonging to the SELLER of the shipping expense.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED FOR UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. If a force majeure is not foresinable by the seller and cannot be delivered during the product period, the status is notified to the buyer. The buyer may request cancellation of the order, alteration of the product with the like, or delayed delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made by cash, it will be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product will be refunded to the bank within 14 days of the cancellation, but it is possible to transfer the bank to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CONTROL THE PRODUCT:
10. Buyer will inspect the subject of the contract before receiving the goods/services; The damaged and defective goods/services will not be delivered to the cargo company. The goods/services received will be deemed undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect the goods/service after delivery. The goods/services should not be used if the right to revoke is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the person/organization of the product he or she has purchased, without having to assume any civil and criminal liability, provided that the SELLER is notified of the following contact information May use the right to withdraw from the contract without justification of the property.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SELLER'S REVOCATION RIGHT NOTICE:
TIME OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract was signed. Prior to the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right to withdraw from the service agreements with the approval of the consumer is not allowed.
14. Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal are owned by the SELLER.
15. In the period of 14 (fourteen) days for the use of the right to withdraw, written notification by registered mail, fax or email to the SELLER and the product shall be under the provisions of the "right to be unavailable products " held in this agreement. Unused.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3 The invoice of the product delivered to the person or BUYER (if the invoice of the product requested to be returned is institutional, must be shipped with the credit memo that the institution has regulated when returning. Order refunds issued on behalf of the invoice institutions will not be completed unless a CREDIT MEMO is issued.)
17. The refund form must be delivered complete and undamaged, with the box, packaging, and any standard accessories, if any, to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the buyer's debt to the BUYER within the 10-day period from the time the cancellation notice reaches him and to return the goods in a 20-day period.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason of the BUYER's defect or returns impossibility, the BUYER is obliged to reimburse the SELLER's losses at the rate of defect. However, the BUYER is not liable for changes and distortions due to the proper use of the goods or the product within the period of withdrawal.
20. If the SELLER is deducted under the campaign limit amount issued by the VENDOR due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount will be cancelled under the campaign.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR WITHDRAWAL:
21. BUYER's request, or in accordance with their personal needs, are not available to be sent back, underwear underparts, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, danger of rapid deterioration or expiration Goods that are likely to pass the date, the products that are not suitable for health and hygiene are not eligible to be returned by the BUYER upon receipt of delivery to the BUYER after they are delivered, mixed with other products after delivery and by nature Products that are not able to be parsed, other than those provided under the subscription Agreement, goods for periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, services that are immediately performed in electronic form or the immediate delivery of the property to the consumer, with sound or image recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data saving and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging is not possible by the BUYER in the event of a refund. In addition, it is not possible to use the right of revocation of the services that have been issued with the approval of the consumer prior to the expiration of the right of the withdrawal.
22. Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDS, VCD, CDS and tapes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridges, tapes, etc.) to be returned to the unopened packages, Must be untested, intact, and unused.
DEFAULT STATE AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER acknowledges, declares and undertakes that the card holder will pay interest and be liable to the bank in accordance with the credit card agreement between the banks if he or she has fallen in contact with the credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may refer to legal remedies; The buyer can request the costs and the fee of the attorney, and in all circumstances, if the BUYER falls in default due to the debt, BUYER agrees that the SELLER will pay the damages and damage suffered due to delayed disclosure of the debt.